Lynx Grand Prix
Primary camera: color EtherLynx PRO, 2000 frames/second, timing enabled.
• Nikon normal AF Nikko 50 mm f/1.8 lens, f-mount through-the-lens alignment viewer with remote iris control.
• Wireless connectivity option for EtherLynx PRO.
• Backup/Reverse angle camera: color EtherLynx 2000, fully upgradeable 1000 frames/second , timing enabled.
• F-mount through-the-lens alignment viewer 28 mm–105 mm f/2.8 zoom lens.
• Complete professional tripod and mounting hardware with precision adjustment for both cameras.
• All-inclusive camera and start cable sets.
• Built-in interface to scoreboards and wind gauges.
• FinishLynx 32 - Multi language Photo Finish software
• LynxPad - Multi language Event Management software.
• Remote control camera positioning platform.
• IAAF compliant wireless start detection system.
• IAAF compliant Ultrasonic wind gauge.
• 9-digit alphanumeric scoreboard/running time clock and tripod.
• Automatic race-image capture software plugin that also operates as a photocell to control the running time clock at the finish line.
• AirLynx Wireless infrastructure for secure and reliable communication with EtherLyncx PRO camera and other Lynx devices (i.e. included ultrasonic wind gauge)
• Amplified antenna for 802.11g wireless network.